Top 10 Reasons to join the Charles Fink Karate Dojo
Reason #10: Learn new skills and challenge yourself
- Karate is unlike any common North-American discipline or sport
Reason #9: Intercultural experience
- Travel the province, the country, and the world
- Discover Japanese culture
Reason #8: Personal growth
- Goal setting and Self Mastery
- Develop a discipline and perseverance that can be applied in everything else you do
Reason #7: Self defence
- Practice a traditional martial art
- Hope to never have to use it but have the tools and knowledge in case you do
Reason #6: Health & Fitness
- Develop strength, flexibility, coordination, agility, balance, etc.
- It’s also an excellent stress relief
Reason #5: Professional growth
- Learn to teach and motivate groups of students
- Contribute to the successful operation of a traditional Dojo
Reason #4: Escape
- Do something outside the norm
- Break the old routines and establish new, positive ones
Reason #3: Camaraderie and social interaction
- Meet new people and make new friends – connect with like-minded people all over the world
- Interact with other members of the community.
Reason #2: Compete
- Participate in local, provincial, national, and international tournaments (if you wish to)
Reason #1: It’s fun!
Join today and start reaping the rewards.
Other Blog Posts